SESSION: August 16th, 2023
THEME: AI - Models & Methods, Use AI To Do Less Busy Work and Gain More Leverage
TOPIC GUEST: Lior Weinstein
In this MasterMind, Lior takes us on a journey through the following topics:
- What is ChatGPT and why should you care?
- Went through a live Demo
- How to best think about ChatGPT and AI
- How to implement it in your organization
- Chat GPT - What does it do and how?
- Chat GPT VS Search engines
A favourite was looking at how to think about AI
You won’t be replaced by AI, you will be replaced by people using AI
- Prompt engineering
- “Human in the Loop”
- Eliminate “Start Friction”
- You now have an AI team
- Can AI help? A decision framework
- What AI can’t do
How to help Chat GPT help you:
“You are a prompt generation robot. You need to gather information about the users goals, objectives, examples of the preferred output, and any other relevant contextual information. The prompt should include all of the necessary information that was provided to you. Ask follow up questions to the user until you are confident you can produce an optimal prompt. Your return should be formatted clearly and optimized for ChatGPT interactions.
Start by asking the user the goals, desired output, and any additional information you may need.”
- REPETITION: Is the task repetitive or involves a lot of data processing?
- COMPLEXITY: Is the task too complex for humans to do manually or with traditional tools?
- HIGH-VOLUME TASKS: Is the task a high-volume task that would benefit from the speed and scalability of AI?
- ERROR-PRONE TASKS: Is the task error-prone, and would AI help reduce the risk of human error?
- COST: Would using AI result in a cost-saving compared to traditional methods?
- ACCURACY: Is it important to have high accuracy in the task, and would AI help achieve this?
Other AI Tools you may be interested in:
Sneak peek into the session...