As noted when you first took the Assessment, the answers you provide are private to you and anonymised for your company. Once your assessment survey is complete, the results are compiled into two styles of AQ reports, the AQme and the AQteam.
Before we go too much further, let's establish a few definitions:
- The AQme report has your individual scores and the context for your scores.
- An AQteam report is comprised of five (5) or more people. The AQteam report is only accessible to a Certified AQ Partner or Practitioner.
- AQ Partner is an external Certified AQ Coach or Consultant
- AQ Practitioner is an internal AQ Certified Practitioner in your organisation
Sample AQme report:
Sample AQteam report:
If your profile is set to Visible, your AQme report information will only be accessible to the AQ Partner or AQ Practitioner. In order to interpret and debrief your results with you, they will need access to your report. You will need to have your profile set to Visible to give them access to your report and scores. No one else in your organisation can access your individual report or scores.
If your profile is set to Invisible, no one can access your individual AQme report or scores other than you. For the AQ Partner or Practitioner to do a debrief with you, you will either need to set your profile to Visible or you can download the report and email it to them. For the AQteam report, everyone's data is anonymised and aggregated into a Team score without revealing anyone's individual scores.
To change your Visibility / Invisibility settings:
1. Click on “Profile” on the left navigation pane
2. Click on “Visible” or "Invisible
3. Click “Submit” at the bottom of the screen.